Minecraft Forge 1.16.2/1.15.2 is a modding API (Application Programming Interface), which makes it easier to create mods, and also make sure mods are compatible with each other. It is the foundation of the majority of current mods of Minecraft. Developers can customise Mincecraft based on it. With Minecraft Forge, Minecraft is limitless. To do this, the staff of Forge have always updated versions to make mods compatiable with the update of Minecraft.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge installer.
- Run installer as Administrator.
- Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server.
- Hit OK.
- Open Minecraft launcher and select Minecraft Forge in Profile menu (Ex: Forge 1.11…).
- Run game and explore your new mod.